Sunday, January 16, 2011

ABDC =A. B[ad]. D[amn]. C[ase] of . . . Am IIIIIII Crazy???

Do you want to be in my crew?

Wait! let me back up in this "tale between two lovers" . . .

--------------------------------------------------

Random girl = what crew do YOU belong to???

Me (the normal one) = I don't.

Random girl = Do you want to be in my crew for "this show?"

Me (the normal one) = What?

Random girl = I'm a choreographer.

Me (the normal one) = ok.

Random girl = Rehearsals would be . . .

Me (the normal one) = (confused as hell) I would need to see some footage.

Random girl = Well what style of dance do you do?

Me (the normal one) = Contemporary, Hip Hop, and Jazz Funk

Random girl = We have a dress code in my crew: ALL BLACK, no make up, no fingernail polish, only double XL shirts, hair slicked back in a ponytail.

Me (the normal one) = (trying to keep from laughing in her face)
Me (the normal one) = ARE YOU SERIOUS?

Random girl = yes.
Random girl = Well I need to know if you want to be a part of my crew. Right now I have a girl who does hip hop and ballet. And I actually had to let go of all of the krumpers that I auditioned last week.

Me (the normal one)= I would need to see some type of footage, better yet, are you taking class today?

Random girl = well I can do that s***! (pointing at the television) What class are you taking?

Me (the normal one) = . . .

Random girl = I don't know her.

Me (the normal one) = Wow. She's actually pretty popular.

Random girl = I'm a choreographer.

Me = Choreographers take class too! lol

Random girl = I need to know if you want to be a part of the crew?

Me = walking away . . .

Random girl = (on to her next victim)

END OF SCRIPT.
---------------------------------------------

MORAL OF THE STORY: WHAT THE HELL??? This is exactly why taking class is SO important kids! Without constant knowledge being fed into your brain - you may begin to LOSE YOUR DAMN MIND! . . . and think that "You are a choreographer with a crew - ready for ABDC."

never in my life - signing off.


No comments: