Sunday, November 25, 2012

COCKINESS . . . the REMIX not by Rihanna.

Wait! Wait! Wait! Did I miss something?
When do I ever APPEAR like I need assistance in a DANCE class? 
Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I don't think . . . ever! 
Wait! Wait! Wait!
Let me back up . . . in a convention style . . . 'urban movement' type of class - lol
Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm never! haha

So here's just some info to think about . . . 

if a person isn't moving with the class - maybe he's LISTENING (to the music).
if a person is chatting on the side with [her] friend - maybe she's BORED. haha
if a person is late for class - maybe he's doing it on PURPOSE to challenge his 'pick up skill.'
if a person walks to the front of class while the teacher is doing a demo - maybe she's WATCHING (the teacher). 
if a person isn't sweating - maybe he 'HAS IT!' HA!
if a person doesn't KNOW YOU - maybe focus on YO-SELF! lol

Scene:

"dancer" (in quotes guys) - When do you know when to start the routine? I don't hear it!
me (dancer) - no response. haha (other "dancer" behind me answers)

Later Scene:

"dancer" - I think it goes like this (demonstrating) You should . . . 
me (dancer no quotes) - [confused look on face] I'm good! 

End scene.

Some would say - awwwwww he was just trying to be helpful. True. 
I would say - Wait! Wait! Wait! Did I miss something - did I ask for help? Snobby? Yes. Sorry. haha

Lesson as a 'sing-a-long' shall we?: 
"No one can do DANCE the way that I dooooooooooooo! Boy I wannnnnnnnnnt yooooooooouuuuuuuuuu - I love it. I love it. I love it when you BEAT it (Repeat 3x) - Yup! Yup! Yup! Yup! Yup! DUCK my Cockiness - HEAR my persuasion. Eat my words and then swallow your pride - down, down. Place my want and need for your DISMISSAL - and then DON'T come around, DON'T come around, DON'T come around!"

ohhhhhhhhh! Rihanna would be so proud!

I love it. I love it. I love it when you BEAT it. . . signing off. :)



No comments: