Saturday, September 4, 2010

"MERAH STNAP" (another language in itself)

"Harem Pants"

Let's talk about them . . . shall we?

The low crotch, tight legged, comfort pant. :) The new, but old trend that has taken over some how. And those without them are . . . a little out of the loop? huh? I know I felt like I was . . . until I got a pair - A jumpsuit to be exact, that I can also roll down so that they're just A PANT. So, I tried to wear them in Jazz class - no, not so much . . . leg up issues. And then, the "comfort pant" was slightly uncomfortable. Hip Hop - I see them a lot, but I didn't have the same swag . . . if you will. Grabbing a thin piece of cloth and looking at my leggins that followed - just wasn't quite the same. Now, Jazz Funk! - Here's the winner! Here's where I felt sexier . . . and "in." The teacher was wearing them - yup! and that would be the kicker! You MUST be, feel, LIVE like the teacher. And I was "living" in my HAREM PANTS. Um . . . what's the meaning behind this entry??? Well, I got it = In order to perform each genre of dance to the best of your ability - you HAVE to be comfortable in what you're wearing, but always remember Style must match class, superseed comfort, and ALWAYS be in! Tootles!

I got it together - signing off.

No comments: