Wednesday, September 12, 2012

OMG! You're driving me CRAZY!!!



You don't have car??? What do you mean you don't have a car!?! How do you get around LA without a car?!! Here's the address . . . you can take the 101. Ohhhhhh! You don't have a car??? Why don't you get a car? I don't understand how you don't have a car! Wow! I thought you had a car! No car. Do you need a ride? Sorry I'm not going that way. Call me when you get home. (2hrs later) Too bad you don't have a car. Well . . . if you just jump on the 405S, its not that far away - oh damn, but you don't have a car. Girl, I wish I could help but I'm not out that way. You should get a car. How do you get around without a car? Have you looked into Zipcar? If you have a car, the parking space is included. You do know how to drive right?!!?? Wait! Do you know how to drive? How long does it take you to get here? Taxi. Bus. Foot. Train, excuse me - The Metro. Where's your car? Which car is yours? Where did you park? I parked around the corner - where did you park? Did you drive? I need a car. Sorry girl, I would but I don't have any gas. Get home safe though! I'll give you gas money. Can you pay for gas if I give you a ride? I can't believe you don't have a car! Have you ever had a car? Oh shit! Edge just texted me - I teach in a half hour, they think I have a car. Steph! Where are you? I just pulled my car in the lot. Janelle! Can you pick me up? Nope. My car isn't working. Wish I had a car. Well, what happened to your car? What do you mean? I'm walking, it's raining annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd no car. Going to Vegas to win a car! I'm walking. He's staring. Rent-a-car? How much for a car??? Steal a car? Hi-jack a car! Look! There's a car for sale! Why did you stop driving? I didn't. I almost ran you over with a my car! Running late for Carnival? You don't need a car. Carpool. 

It's late. The train stopped running and I don't have a car . . .  

driven. signing off. 

No comments: